A downloadable game for Windows
--Jim want to cut all the trees. And he's gonna do it--
Small game that I made to settle some concepts with the Godot engine. This is my first game that I publish.
Although my craft is the music composition, I always wanted to learn how to make video games. Since I am not a programmer, Godot gave me the opportunity to learn some programming concepts and structure closer to my way of thinking. Maybe the code is not the most elegant thing I can do well, but the game is done.
After trial and error on various projects, I decided to make a publishable game, and here it is. Made in 2 weeks, dedicating a minimum of 1 hour per day.
Game and music made by Ricardo Cuello
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Graphic Assets by Kenney
If you liked the game you consider following me on social networks to find out about the next releases!
- My Bandcamp: https://rest--vgmusic.bandcamp.com/follow_me
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PkRichar
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgpy9Nz1AczqTxoCR5RJA1A
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/richar_rest/
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/rest-vgmusic
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Minor changes 1.2May 06, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.